Terms and conditions of use
- www.trustwines.com.au is operated by KBL Wines Pty Ltd. Sale of wines through trustwines.com .au is made under Victorian liquor licence 36095516.
- By accessing this website, You acknowledge that You are 18 years or older and have read and understood the Terms and that You agree to be bound by the Terms. If You do not agree to the Terms or have not reached 18 years of age then you must not use this website.
- From time to time We may vary the Terms and You must accept the Terms on each occasion You access the website.
- “Our”, “We”, and “Us” means KBL Wines Pty Ltd and “You” and “Your” means the customer having an account with Us or placing an order with Us
- By placing an order with Us You are confirming that You are 18 years or older. It is illegal for Us to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- When You give Us Your credit or debit card details You are confirming that You are either the card holder, or that You have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering wine from Us.
- The delivery address supplied by You must be in Australia. We are not permitted to ship product internationally
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders We cannot fulfill for any reason. If Your order is cancelled We will contact You to inform You of the cancellation and refund any money You have paid Us for that order.
- Products offered by Us are displayed on Our website(s) in ‘real time’. Any product may be withdrawn from offer without notice at Our discretion.
- We reserve the right to limit sales to retail quantities if we reasonably deem that the order is not within a reasonable retail quantity. If you wish to purchase unusually large orders for an event, please call us prior to placing the order so that we can accommodate you.
- If You are unhappy with Our wines, We offer a full money back guarantee. To receive the full money back guarantee, You must communicate with Us within 30 days of the date of delivery of the wine to You. We may require a return of the remaining quantity of wine at Our discretion.
- We deliver Australia wide and charge a flat freight charge of $10 per 6 pack.
- If Your order goes missing, or is damaged, between dispatch and delivery, We will send You a replacement order as soon as We can. If We are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days We will offer You a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at the delivery address specified in Your order.
- We deliver by Australia Post.
- Risk of damage, loss or deterioration to the product passes to You on delivery.
- Title to the product remains with Us until we receive the full price of the product from you in cleared funds.
Security, Privacy and Risk
- For Your own safety: We reserve the right to contact Your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- We may provide links on Our website to third party products and/or services. We do not promote or recommend these products and/or services to You. If You access these links You do so at Your own risk.
- We expressly disclaim all liability for Your use of this website. Each time You access this website You acknowledge that Your use of this website is at your sole risk and you are solely liable for any damage, loss or expense You incur from using the website.
When you join Trust Wines, we collect personal information about you to enable us to process and deliver your order. By registering on our website, you consent to Trust Wines maintaining, recording, holding and using the personal data we collect about you. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We take your privacy very seriously and will not pass your details to any third party without your permission, other than where we have to e.g. to our delivery company to get you your wine.
If you have any questions relating to this policy, contact us by e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org